Who's on the Bus?
Support from organisations, services and the business sector, has been the key to establishing all of the UK SOS Bus projects and is crucial in securing their ongoing operation.
The West Suffolk SOS Bus is backed by the local community in many ways from simply voicing support for the project, to contributing toward the purchase and refit of the Bus, donating materials and equipment, and sourcing capital and revenue funding.
There are many ways to get involved with the project. All support for the West Suffolk SOS Bus is valued and very gratefully received.
- Bordaline Web Design
- British Horseracing Authority
- De Niro's Nightclub
- Forest Heath District Council
- Gazeley Horsebox Repairs
- Home Office
- Jockey Club Estates
- Mid Suffolk District Council
- Newmarket Community Partnership
- Newmarket Open Door
- Newmarket Pub Watch
- Newmarket Racecourses
- Newmarket Racing Partnership
- National Stud
- Newtax Taxis
- Racing Welfare
- St Edmundsbury Borough Council
- St John Ambulance Suffolk
- Suffolk Police
- Suffolk Primary Care Trust
- Suffolk Drug and Alcohol Action Team
- Suffolk Youth Service
- Tattersalls Bloodstock Auctioneers
- Western Suffolk Substance Misuse Implementation Team
- Voluntary Network